The project main objective is to develop a human resource management manual for the use of the administration department at the hospital to be as reference guide. An-Najah University Hospital An-Najah University Hospital was established in April 2013 on the land of Nablus city on an estimated area of 17,000 square meters.
The main objective of the hospital is to help patients and practical training for medical students to improve their best possible level of service to the nation. 1.
2. 3. The hospital currently contains the following sections: Department of Radiology Department of dialysis Department of tumors Problem Statement
An-Najah national Educational Hospital located at Nablus city, was established recently. The hospital includes huge number of employees. The organizational structure of the hospital includes an administrative department, the department does not have any written documented procedures relating to human resources management. Project Activities 1.
Reviewing the organizational structure of the department 2. Reviewing and updating the job description of the employees 3.
Developing standard operating procedures for human resources affairs 4. Developing standard forms to be used in the human resources activities Implementation
Methodology The problem Solution There is no system for HRM in the
hospital development HR for the hospital Results 1. 2.
3. 4. Organizational Structure SOPs JDs Forms Literature
Review Instituti onal Develop ment Action Plans
Behavi ors & Attitud es Tools & Method
s Organiz ational Structur e Responsibi lities &
Duties Work Condition s Job Descripti on
Qualificati ons & Requireme nts Essential & nonessential Tasks
Documentatio n Too Step-by-Step Work Instructions Standard Operating
Procedure Forms Store .Info Recei ve
.Info Project Deliverables No. First Graduation Project Outcomes
Second Graduation Project Outcomes 1. Improved Organizational Structure
Final modifications and improvements on the suggested O.S 2. 66 Job Descriptions were designed
Modifications on the previously designed J.Ds and SOPs 3. 20 Standard Operating Procedures were designed New SOPs were also designed
(final # - 29 SOPs) Forms for the SOPs New Forms for the newly designed SOPs(48) 4.
Organizational Structure Job Descriptions Sample of JD Standard
Operating Procedures Sample of SOP Forms Sample of
Form The Expected Benefits 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
7. Organize and develop work at the hospital Execute the work efficiently and effectively Implementation of the project SOPs will lead to a well files and information archiving at the hospital Reduce the time wasted Offering a clear way to do the job accurately Explain the rights and the duties of the staff at the hospital
Providing the organizational structure in a clear and orderly manner What have been learned during implementation? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. Expansion in the field of Human Resource Management The ability to formulate SOPs properly and in a good way The ability to design Forms for each procedure The ability to design Job Descriptions The ability to design and develop Organizational
Structures The ability to withstand the pressures of work and dealing with others The ability to work as a team Constraints 1. 2. 3.
4. 5. Insufficient knowledge about the human resources management Employees turnover Lack of cooperation from hospital employees and departments Delay of responding to calls and emails
Location of the hospital that it is far from the university Earlier course work No. Course name
How it contributed to our work 1. Total Quality Management (TQM) Using principles of ISO for the
documentation of SOPs, JDs and forms 2. Methods Engineering Methods for the design of forms 3.
Special Topics (PMLC) How to manage the project and set the appropriate plans 4. 5.
Project Management & Network Analysis Human Resource Management How to manage the project and set the appropriate plans
Basic principles of HRM and how to design JDs Conclusion As planned in the start of this project, a system for Human Resource Management was developed since there was no system of the hospital.
The benefits gained after the development of the Human Resource Management system, were mainly concentrated on a good background of Human Resource Management, increased skills in designing JD and SOPs forms and improved SOP writing skills.
Recommendations 1. Approve and implement the suggested Organization Structure, Job Descriptions and SOP's. 2. Develop computerized system for the developed
Human Resources Management system. 3. Design new SOPs for other departments at the hospital
A paragraph is a group of sentences which all talk about one topic or subject or idea. Sometimes a paragraph can stand alone. In this case, all the sentences will talk about only one thing. If a paragraph contains sentences...
Evaluation about the protective device at any time Comfort and safety Active lying position Passive lying position Compelled lying position Supine position Lateral position Fowler's Position Orthopneic position Prone position Protective devices Bedside rail restraint Restraint Overbed Cradle Assessment the...
What forces are applied to a bridge? ... This would add even more support to the structure against racking. Building Procedure . Using the blueprint, we created first one side of the structure working left to right by using wooden...
- Taiwan (Republic of China) - North Korea - South Korea. Physical Features. Mountains - Himalayas - Western and Eastern. Ghats - Mount Fuji • Abundant arable land ... The Himalayan mountains are some of the tallest mountains in the...
How do you get there from here? Good question. I'm glad you asked it. Here's a high view of the 47 processes that, on a global level, are considered necessary to achieve a successful project. You take your current skills...